- Sweepstakes Gold Medal, 2009 Monterey Wine Competition
- Gold Medal, 2010 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Double Gold Medal, 2010 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal, 2011 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- 91 points, Wine Enthusiast, December 2009.......... "Captures the robust, fruity essence of Petite Sirah, in a balanced, richly tannic and ageworthy package. It’s completely dry, with complex waves of wild blueberries and blackberries, plums, mulberries, tobacco, leather, dark unsweetened chocolate and peppery spices. Good now, but will benefit from 6–10 years in the cellar."
- Gold Medal, 2009 Sommelier Challenge, International Wine Competition